build linux kernel for shc board
本文是原「蜗窝讨论区」的历史存档(2017-01-01),来自版块「Linux kernel技术问答」,共 2 帖。讨论区已停止服务,此处仅供查阅。
Hi, I have a unknown board which using am335x and I tried to make it boot linux. First I tried TI emv as configuration but it does not work. Finally I got a board config which is am335x_shc_defconfig I used this config build u-boot it generated spl and u-boot.img and I can load it through UART and it boots ok. But I can't build kernel with am335x_shc_defconfig. I tried TI emv config but I got the following:
U-Boot SPL Ambonare 2016.07 (Dec 14 2016 - 19:13:27) SHC Timed out in wait_for_event: status=0000 Check if pads/pull-ups of bus 0 are properly configured Trying to boot from UART CCxyzModem - CRC mode, 1(SOH)/213(STX)/0(CAN) packets, 3 retries Loaded 217448 bytes
U-Boot 2016.07 (Dec 14 2016 - 19:13:27 -0600)
Watchdog enabled
I2C: ready DRAM: 256 MiB Timed out in wait_for_event: status=0000 Check if pads/pull-ups of bus 0 are properly configured Could not probe the EEPROM; something fundamentally wrong on the I2C bus. EEPROM Content Invalid. MMC: OMAP SD/MMC: 0, OMAP SD/MMC: 1 ** Wrong ISO Ident: ãã´Äá ã on 1:1 ** Net: Could not get PHY for cpsw: addr 0 cpsw Enter 's' to enter prompt (times out) 2 Enter 'n' to enter prompt without timeout => loadb 0x80300001
Ready for binary (kermit) download to 0x80300001 at 115200 bps...
Total Size = 0x0000023a = 570 Bytes
Start Addr = 0x80300001
=> go 0x80300004
Starting application at 0x80300004 ...
loadaddr=0x80200000 U-Boot=> loadb
Ready for binary (kermit) download to 0x80200000 at 115200 bps...
Total Size = 0x0034a9d8 = 3451352 Bytes
Start Addr = 0x80200000
U-Boot=> bootz Kernel image @ 0x80200000 [ 0x000000 - 0x34a9d8 ]
Starting kernel testing ...
Before cleanup_before_linux(
after cleanup CCCCCCCC
I need help on how to build a linux kernel and make it boot on my board.
Please help me.
Best regards,
建议你按照(/sort/x_project)中的kernel移植步骤,一步一步的测试调试,遇到具体的、无法解决的问题的话,可以贴出来,让大家帮忙看看。否则没有人可以帮到你
